How to get past "Hands free activation"

djmothman

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung Note 4. (I live in canada)
I charge it up and Turn in on.
And the first thing that pops up in this hands free activation screen.
I cant get into anything. It just tries 5 times then i cant do anything with it.
any help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

djmothman

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
So iam with Telus.
I waiting back to here from the seller (on ebay). Its from a canada ebay store and the posting says
"This phone is 3G sprint unlocked and will work with any GSM provider worldwide: Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, AT&T, etc."
I found that video online. But my hands free activation screen pop in right when you turn the phone on. It goes into setup right away then to hands free activation screen. I cant access anything. Anyways i know i just should ask the seller. But i want to know what iam getting myself into first.
Thanks
ill send a picture of it later

Shariq Sarfraz

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Hey let me get you straight to the point ! I've recently bought a note 5 of sprint variant and that handsfree activation problem coming again n again. So here's the solution, if you've reached the on screen display of activation then press the home button to go back. Slide down the notifications panel and long press the activation notification. You'll reach app menu is you're using 6.0 or below. Just force stop that samsung DM service and valla! You won't see it again until you restart your phone again. Tell me if it worked cause I'm doing the same on my note 5.

Sirdick Omondi

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I just bought a Samsung Note 4. (I live in canada)
I charge it up and Turn in on.
And the first thing that pops up in this hands free activation screen.
I cant get into anything. It just tries 5 times then i cant do anything with it.
any help

THIS WORKED TESTED By Sir Real (siroartz)
PROCEDURE THAT WORKED
REMOVE ONLY (Anything) htcsetupwizard

Make sure HTC is rooted
ADB enabled
Open MiracleBox 2.27A (Only This work)
Open MiracleAV
Get Package List
REMOVE Selected Package
-Select /system/app/HTCSetupWizard.apk
-Select /system/app/HtcSprintService.apk
-Select com.google.android.setupwizard

Trending Posts