To use icon folders or not to??

MsMichele

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I currently have about 6 folders created on my Note 4 for my commonly used apps...social media, music, productivity, games, etc.

I have recently noticed i am somehow accidentally deleting the folders and have to recreate them. i am now contemplating having completely clear screens and just accessing aps from the apps icon. Has anyone done this, and do you find it to be extra work? Is there anyway to avoid accidentally deleting app shortcuts and folders from your screen? O:)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I currently have about 6 folders created on my Note 4 for my commonly used apps...social media, music, productivity, games, etc.

I have recently noticed i am somehow accidentally deleting the folders and have to recreate them. i am now contemplating having completely clear screens and just accessing aps from the apps icon. Has anyone done this, and do you find it to be extra work? Is there anyway to avoid accidentally deleting app shortcuts and folders from your screen? O:)
It's really personal preference. If you like the quick access then folders are great. You can backup the home screen icons if you are using a third party launcher like Nova. That's what I do and just restore if you delete the home screen stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty