Samsung note 4 crash/reboot/drain- does this happen to all Note 4's?

A

AC Question

I just purchased a Note 4 on ebay to hold me over until the S8 or iphone 8(will compare the 2 after release). My concern after researching the phone(last note i had was a Note 2) was that a lot of people are having serious issues after the marshmallow release? My question is: is this happening on all Note 4s? Should i try to return the phone before I even receive it? Any advice is appreciated, Thanks.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Most people don't create threads here unless they have a problem, so it makes sense that what you'll see posted are issues.

My brother's Note 4 on MM (VZW) has no problems whatsoever, and both my Note 4's on KK and LP (VZW) also have no problems.

However, it does seem there are more reported problems with AT&T's release of MM. AT&T took a "very" long time to release MM after the rest of the carriers had done so, so maybe there's a reason behind that.

Should i try to return the phone before I even receive it?
That's up to you. Coming from someone who has owned a Note 4 for 2 years, all I can say is... YMMV!

datum9

May 30, 2013
Visit site
an extended battery will make your phone last much longer before it drains and reboots. It cannot make things worse

armin80

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a Note 4 on ebay to hold me over until the S8 or iphone 8(will compare the 2 after release). My concern after researching the phone(last note i had was a Note 2) was that a lot of people are having serious issues after the marshmallow release? My question is: is this happening on all Note 4s? Should i try to return the phone before I even receive it? Any advice is appreciated, Thanks.
Yes this happen to me but the problem was from the SD card .once insert it the phone start restart and freezing. Over all its amazing phone .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress