Rather have Exynos only Note 5 or a variant of Snapdragon too?

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Ever since the Note 2 came out, we saw discussions among the users/future buyers of the Note line regarding which version of Note they would buy.

With the recent release of the S6, we saw that Exynos chipset made a la 14nm FinFET process makes some breakthrough on battery consumption and performance as well.

But at the end of the day it really depends on it's real world performance.

Anyhow, do you think there should be 2 variants of the phone with Exynos/Snapdragon or just one?

For me I would like to see a Exynos made with the 14nm FinFET process only on the upcoming Note 5, due to the fact that we saw the differences of said things above when compared to other devices.

Which one and why tell us in the comments below!

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Which ever is the most powerful. Currently, that's the exynos, but if the snapdragon 820 on 14nm ends up being better, then I'd prefer that.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I have read that Snapdragon 810 had a lot of issues specially with overheating hence Samsung opted for their own silicone.
This is the issue I have now between buying S6edge or wait for note 5. Rumour has it Note will come with new Exynos all in one chip, with CPU,GPU, RAM, Modem all being on one chip, which should theoretically give a much better performance boost over S6 cpu.