Anyone going to watch the Unpacked Event livestream?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I will, albeit without much expectations as I've already painted a pretty good picture of how it'll be like.

That said, I'll watch it and maybe give my first impressions from the keynote alone.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I usually watch Samsung's Unpacked events. I live in the UK and finish work at 4 so I will no doubt miss it and have to watch a repeat. Still looking forward to seeing the new devices despite the amount of leaks I've read.

FaTROBoT97

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I'll be at work so I won't be watching it but I've already seen the phones so the surprises have already been spoiled for me. I might watch it on replay though.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Im usually asleep that time of day (US Central time). I might be up since its my day off, if i cant watch it ill be checking in online to see official specs and short hands on videos!

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I would have if did not already know the sd slot was gone. Would have watched up until that point and turned it of with a resounding meh.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I think it would be funny to see a surge in note4 sales over the next week, and the see the 5 start slow, just to send a message.

Sadly, samsung hasnt listened up to this point so i doubt they would get it.

Posted via the Android Central App