Favorite feature of the Note 5?

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Popping out the s pen when the phone is off and being able to instantly write on the black screen as a notepad.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Probably the updated spen and air command, i haven't played w one yet but im curious to see how the 64bit processor works compared to the note4.

I almost forgot, if the new fingerprint scanner works a lot better than it did on the 4, i will actually use it!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

alodar101

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I ran done to best buy to check it out. Thicker than the 3, faster than the 3...as far as I can tell. I liked the 3 with lollipop, and I'm glad the 5 starts with that. I really like the new body with curved edges and glass back.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I love the spen and it's click! Lol. The fingerprint scanner works great. I have a iPhone 6+ and it works just as well. I'm pretty happy so far. I'm still running the battery through the paces.

Another thing I really like is the feel in the hand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I ran done to best buy to check it out. Thicker than the 3, faster than the 3...as far as I can tell. I liked the 3 with lollipop, and I'm glad the 5 starts with that. I really like the new body with curved edges and glass back.

rest assured, the Note 5 will be getting M before the note 4 and s6 IMHO

jfoofoo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
after reading all the blogs, watched all the first impression and hands on. I swear the click button on the back of the s-pen is all everyone talks about.

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Probably the updated spen and air command, i haven't played w one yet but im curious to see how the 64bit processor works compared to the note4.

I almost forgot, if the new fingerprint scanner works a lot better than it did on the 4, i will actually use it!

The note 4 fingerprint scanner was usless. The one on the 5 kicks ***. The 5 is more fluid and smooth in usage. The 5's camera is much faster and takes better pictures, particularly in low light. And, surprisingly, I'm getting better battery life on the 5. Think you'll like it a lot.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The note 4 fingerprint scanner was usless. The one on the 5 kicks ***. The 5 is more fluid and smooth in usage. The 5's camera is much faster and takes better pictures, particularly in low light. And, surprisingly, I'm getting better battery life on the 5. Think you'll like it a lot.

Well i have until the release day to read all i can, if i get it i be doing an early edge up on Verizon, which for me is the best way to get it.

The biggest things I'm watching for at this point is battery life and fluid usage.

I love my turbo, but i am missing having a note lol.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Mine is the spen functionality and the quick charge over wireless.

Ive never used wireless charging, but i have been spoiled to quick charge on the note4 and the droid turbo.
If i get the note5 i may look into the fast wireless charging, just to have it on the night stand. What would be cool is one that stands the phone up somewhat.

Also i am curious if the fast chargers that come with the motorola droid turbo will still fast charge the note5.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
after reading all the blogs, watched all the first impression and hands on. I swear the click button on the back of the s-pen is all everyone talks about.

Well there is less features to get excited about after all.

Clicking SPen getting all the attention lol. Must be all the power users getting excited about it. SMH

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Ive never used wireless charging, but i have been spoiled to quick charge on the note4 and the droid turbo.
If i get the note5 i may look into the fast wireless charging, just to have it on the night stand. What would be cool is one that stands the phone up somewhat.

Also i am curious if the fast chargers that come with the motorola droid turbo will still fast charge the note5.

This is what I and a lot of people use, works great.

TYLT VU 3 Coil Qi Wireless Charger for Galaxy S6/Nexus 6/Droid Turbo/Lumia 920 and other Qi Phones - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DG8NUC...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4610962