I have a Galaxy Note 5 — ask me about it!

erinmarie206

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I just got my Note 5 and was using Livemixtapes to download music. I was able to locate the myfile app and the "Downloads" folder and find all the songs, but get an error message when I click on a song saying that "unable to find application to perform this action". With my Note 3 after a file would download it would be in the notifications and they be uploaded into "Play Music" with the headphones icon. Am I doing something incorrectly or have to download a separate app? Getting frustrated and hoping for a little guidance.

Last edited:

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Please explain to me how the incoming notifications work. Do you get an unread count(number), on the email app and the msg app? Thanks for your help.:p

You can bookmark threads and be emailed when someone comments. I don't do that though. I open the app sporadically throughout the day. The threads that have new activity are in bold print.

At&t Note5

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
You can bookmark threads and be emailed when someone comments. I don't do that though. I open the app sporadically throughout the day. The threads that have new activity are in bold print.

At&t Note5

OK, i'm sorry, but i didn't make myself clear. What i meant was...when an email comes in, does your email app have a little 1 on it? If so, is it the same for your msg app? Thank you for helping me.:)

Nanine Prins1

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung Note 5, running 5.1.1
Kindly assist me to clear the S Calendar entirely. Unnecessary accounts are visible under S Calendar, i don't just want to deselect them but delete / remove everything.
I have tried the following:
1. S Calendar, More, Manage accounts - i can't find an option te delete account
2. Settings, Applications, All, S Calendar, Clear data & clear Cache - it did not remove anything from the calendar

I used side sync and smart switch to swap from my Samsung S5 to the note 5. That is why some of the accounts and calendar entries are duplicated.
I just spend 30 minutes on the phone with the Samsung help desk and though the guy was very friendly he could not resolve my issue. He suggested i backup the device and master reset everything and restore but not the email accounts or calendar and set those up manually. That sounds to risky to me, surely the software should allow to remove the content.
It would be great so clear everything and start over completely. PLEASE HELP ME!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon