Status
Not open for further replies.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to respond anyway lol.

If i get a note5 i will be more picky about which case due to the glass back. For the note4 and my droid turbo i bought the tech21 mesh cash. It's a great case except it gets too slippery for me when my hands get sweaty. If they would rough up the sides even a little i would get another one.

I am really thinking otterbox, but not the defender because i get tired of the outside soft rubber getting loose to fast. Maybe the commuter series.. I learned to like slim cases and i am always careful with my phones, but the glass back has me a little more nervous than usual..

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to respond anyway lol.

If i get a note5 i will be more picky about which case due to the glass back. For the note4 and my droid turbo i bought the tech21 mesh cash. It's a great case except it gets too slippery for me when my hands get sweaty. If they would rough up the sides even a little i would get another one.

I am really thinking otterbox, but not the defender because i get tired of the outside soft rubber getting loose to fast. Maybe the commuter series.. I learned to like slim cases and i am always careful with my phones, but the glass back has me a little more nervous than usual..

Lol.. Yea i always get the cheapy slim cases.. I just don't see the point of buying a bulky case, especially if size caught my eye on the phone..

I just haven't heard much talk on the keyboard case before my lg g2 i was hardcore Blackberry. So im like in love with the case lol

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
It will sell some, i have no idea how well. I did see a video saying its just pushing the screen for you, so it should work well.

I have no need for it, on a phone that big my fingers dint hit the wrong keys like they do on a 5 inch screen lol.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It will sell some, i have no idea how well. I did see a video saying its just pushing the screen for you, so it should work well.

I have no need for it, on a phone that big my fingers dint hit the wrong keys like they do on a 5 inch screen lol.

You might be right on the phone size. This will be my first note... I returned my lg g4 i didn't get a wow factor and i still found it hard to type and i have small hands. Lol.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
The notes are great. Despite what is not liked about this one it should still be a great phone, time will tell

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I usually buy cases on Amazon, but to get me by until Speck comes out with one, I just bought a Spigen case on eBay for 9 bucks because I had a $5coupon, but what I like about eBay is they offer free shipping on a lot of their cases.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is showing the speck candyshell case on their website. I have one on my turbo and like it.

Probably get something a little more protective though if i decide to get the note5 friday

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Verizon is showing the speck candyshell case on their website. I have one on my turbo and like it.

Probably get something a little more protective though if i decide to get the note5 friday

Best buy is also showing the white speck but it is coming soon probably Friday when the phone is released in store.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i like the speck cases, but with the glass back of the 5 i don't know..

I watched a video on how much stronger gorilla glass 4 is now compared to the three.. So i don't know.. I do like slimmer cases nowadays and i am always careful w my phones but stuff happens.

I wish tech21 would make a mesh case with something on the outside to make it not so slippery!

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, i like the speck cases, but with the glass back of the 5 i don't know..

I watched a video on how much stronger gorilla glass 4 is now compared to the three.. So i don't know.. I do like slimmer cases nowadays and i am always careful w my phones but stuff happens.

I wish tech21 would make a mesh case with something on the outside to make it not so slippery!

Yeah I prefer slim back cases that don't add much to the phone, but when I have used them I noticed my phone's get more scuffed up just being in my pocket even if I never put anything in my pockets with my phone lol

Sand or dirt is the culprit, I'll have to see what's up with the gorilla glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz