Galaxy Perks?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
What's a gift bad sorry I'm new to this

Posted via the Android Central App

Samsung offer certain perks when u buy their newest device. Things like free trials on paid apps (some are just free) and free dropbox storage. The perks are useful to some, not so much to others.

barry99705

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
The year or two of extra dropbox space was awesome with the note2. They should have done that again since we're stuck with less storage space.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
ELAkid, you probably have to be on here from your browser to open the link. For me, the most useful is a free ebook each month with the kindle app. TripAdvisor gives 15% off when you book a trip through them. The usual Sketchbook and NY Times. OneDrive gives an extra 100GB of storage for 2 years and some other stuff that's junk to me.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
ELAkid, you probably have to be on here from your browser to open the link. For me, the most useful is a free ebook each month with the kindle app. TripAdvisor gives 15% off when you book a trip through them. The usual Sketchbook and NY Times. OneDrive gives an extra 100GB of storage for 2 years and some other stuff that's junk to me.

Yeah I figured I have to take the app off of Being the default to open links, thanks for letting me know, the perks don't sound very appealing this time :/

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Samsung is seriously playing with my emotions this year. We should have had "new premium" gifts to go with these premium high priced, missing SD slot, unswappable batteried, no IRblaster having devices. Hmph....but um buying it anyway.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, there is once you activate the phone. I just looked at it. Unfortunately, it's only 30% accessories $59.99 or less.....

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, there is once you activate the phone. I just looked at it. Unfortunately, it's only 30% accessories $59.99 or less.....

Yikes...they're killing us on all fronts. Nickels and dimes at a time. More expensive hardware, less valuable perks and gifts. Oh well...when u wanna have the latest stuff, in my case anyway, you suck it up and play with your new pretty toy. ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12