TMobile Preorder?

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I did the pre-registration last Friday, but does anyone know when we can preorder it? I know it will be available in stores on 8/21, but I rather preorder the right gb size and color.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I did the pre-registration last Friday, but does anyone know when we can preorder it? I know it will be available in stores on 8/21, but I rather preorder the right gb size and color.

Unfortunately There won't be any pre-orders with tmobile, I spoke with a rep and it will be available on Friday at the store, and the pre-registration is only so you can get a year of Netflix for free from them if you pre-register and buy it before the end of September I believe.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately There won't be any pre-orders with tmobile, I spoke with a rep and it will be available on Friday at the store, and the pre-registration is only so you can get a year of Netflix for free from them if you pre-register and buy it before the end of September I believe.

Posted via the Android Central App
I just read this. According to the article below, preorder not needed, just order online or telesale starting 8/18!!! 😆

http://www.appy-geek.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=46568636&source=copytoclipboard

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Nice. I am considering grabbing the Note 5 to replace my S6 Edge.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
I will keep my Note 4 just in case after 14 days I decide to return the Note 5 without a restocking fee vs if I buy it in a store. It only comes in black and white, would prefer the silver or gold, so will settle for black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781