Why is there no white 64gb Note 5 for Verizon?

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Why is there no white 64gb Note 5 for Verizon?

I want to get in on the $200 promo at Best Buy or Verizon, but I only want the white 64gb version.

Thanks in advance!

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Why are you asking us? Just kidding!

Try calling VZW and ask them if they're coming in. Maybe they just didn't get them in yet.

chikmagnet

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
When will Verizon have the White 64gb Galaxy Note 5

as the title states

I really wanted to preorder the Note 5 from BB to take advantage of the TRade in and Wirless charger, however it is not available in white 64gb. I was wondering if anyone out there has heard anything about if/when it will be available?

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: When will Verizon have the White 64gb Galaxy Note 5

I was at my verizon store earlier and they said they havent got the 64gig in yet, just the 32. They said they may arrive sometime today they dont know.

Since im starting a new line to get the phone im taking in an old lg Phoenix and they will give me 200 dollars trade in! Cant beat that!

Posted via the Android Central App

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Why are you asking us? Just kidding!

Try calling VZW and ask them if they're coming in. Maybe they just didn't get them in yet.

Verizon corproate store manager's reaponse: "We don't know.. but 32gb more than plenty for 99% of our customers."

Best Buy retail store mobile phone manager: "Your guess is as good as mine... have no idea"

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
If you start on the black 64GB version and select the white color, it lets you select it. If you select white 32 and then try to change to 64, there's no option. I'm not sure if it will actually allow checkout with the white 64GB version; I'm not quite ready to do $800 on this, but if someone wants to try, let us know.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

I ended up with a black 64gb... i really really wanted a white one... i cant use 32gb what so ever...

chikmagnet

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

the deal for the trade in at BB ends on 8/29, so I am going to wait till the last minute to see if the 64gb White gets released, all else fails I will just get the Black and hope that the White gets released within 30days. The free wireless charger deal doesnt end till end of september anyway, and maybe it can be upgrded to teh fast charger if they are released by then

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
If you start on the black 64GB version and select the white color, it lets you select it. If you select white 32 and then try to change to 64, there's no option. I'm not sure if it will actually allow checkout with the white 64GB version; I'm not quite ready to do $800 on this, but if someone wants to try, let us know.

I noticed this too, and tried to check out with the 64GB white. The system automatically changed it to black. Ended up preordering from Best Buy instead, so I at least got the free wireless charger.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to preorder the verizon white 64gb also, but they didnt have it. Weird thing was on their preorder sheet, it showed a verizon white 64gb.

I got the black/blue instead. :(

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
The black isn't too bed. It's blue when the light hits it. My friends tell me "it's just a color" they are correct but I just think white phones look better.

♡~Live life,love life~♡

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
The black isn't too bed. It's blue when the light hits it. My friends tell me "it's just a color" they are correct but I just think white phones look better.

♡~Live life,love life~♡

I want to get the pink version, but I assume it will only be available in South Korea. (like the previous Note 3 and Note 4, which were only available in pink in South Korea) :( Goes perfectly with my salmon color polo shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenokithecat

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have been trying to since the release last week. If you select 64Gb, then pick white, it looks like it's available. When you push it to your cart it pushes a black 64Gb.

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to since the release last week. If you select 64Gb, then pick white, it looks like it's available. When you push it to your cart it pushes a black 64Gb.

same here.... guess the best thing to do is to order the black 64gb and just buy a white case to cover it up?

Dr Footie

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Verizon stores not carrying Note 5 64gb?

I've called two Verizon's stores to confirm that they have the 64gb version of the Note 5. NEITHER one is stocking it and will have to order it. Anyone else running into this? Guess I will have to go to Best Buy? Alternative to get the 64gb?

Talk about deflating...

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon stores not carrying Note 5 64gb?

I picked one(black) up at best buy this morning, I didn't pre-order--just checked online and did in store pickup. My response was in a different thread and wasn't specifically to the white version thread. Guess it was merged.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463