Note 5 active coming to AT&T in November?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
If they do release it,AT&T will gimp it with only 32gig of storage again.

It makes sense to have the Active line,it serves it's purpose well and because the battery is a beast in it.,but having to use a otg flash drive isn't a great solution.

Now if they do like they did with the Active 5 or a dual sim where a SD card can be used on it, then I'll buy the day it's released. But wholly bat cave will they be upsetting the early adopters if they do...not only for offering it,but as a AT&T exclusive.

Posted from my Samsung S6 Active

anon(522296)

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
If they do release it,AT&T will gimp it with only 32gig of storage again.

It makes sense to have the Active line,it serves it's purpose well and because the battery is a beast in it.,but having to use a otg flash drive isn't a great solution.

Now if they do like they did with the Active 5 or a dual sim where a SD card can be used on it, then I'll buy the day it's released. But wholly bat cave will they be upsetting the early adopters if they do...not only for offering it,but as a AT&T exclusive.

Posted from my Samsung S6 Active

I know the s6 active is a far superior device to the s6 or s6 edge. Wait until it gets 5.1.1, its going to get two days with that 3500 battery and it will be even smoother.

Posted via the Android Central App

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
While I really hope this is true and if it is I will sell my N5. However, I would Highly doubt this will happen. This rumor pops up every year

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
While I really hope this is true and if it is I will sell my N5. However, I would Highly doubt this will happen. This rumor pops up every year

I was initially thinking the same thing, but I don't want to be without the fingerprint sensor. I plan on using Samsung Pay all the time and I don't want to type in a pin every time I use it.

tallassPilipino

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
i was reading news about a Note 5 edge release shortly after the Note5. if so, it's like that's what the S6 edge+ should have been. had the S6 edge+ came with an S-pen, i'd have gotten that instead.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae