How much money will Samsung charge to replace internal battery in a year or two? (and and how long?)

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
How much money will Samsung charge to replace internal battery in a year or two?

How long will the process likely take? (plus shipping both ways)

Last edited by a moderator:

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
If I had to guess, maybe around $100. Maybe a week or two turnaround. Then again, they might just send again refurbished phone back instead, making the process quicker.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The only thing we have to go by is the policy for the s6. They want $45 to replace the battery (includes the cost and labor) you decide on shipping costs. It is a 1 day process. Plus transit time. They have walk in service also, in texas.

The battery replacement is free for the first year if you have less than 80% of the designed capacity. You still pay shipping.

Rahim Esmail

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
How much money will Samsung charge to replace internal battery in a year or two?

How long will the process likely take? (plus shipping both ways)

http://i.imgur.com/o4teFL7.jpg

There is very simple solution to your problem. Stop purchasing phones that immediately depreciate in value. Not to mention naturally slow down or the battery wears. Rather lease a phone with a carrier like jump on demand from TMO. I did my first jump from note 4 to LG G4 2 months ago, and today I am planning to switch to Note 5 with no extra money out of my pocket. Very simple.

Posted via the Android Central App

centerwaters

May 2, 2012
Visit site
There is very simple solution to your problem. Stop purchasing phones that immediately depreciate in value. Not to mention naturally slow down or the battery wears. Rather lease a phone with a carrier like jump on demand from TMO. I did my first jump from note 4 to LG G4 2 months ago, and today I am planning to switch to Note 5 with no extra money out of my pocket. Very simple.

Posted via the Android Central App

Can't. :( Unless T-Mobile's wacky CEO wakes up and put up new towers in my area. The nearest place I can get any T-Mobile signal is about 40 miles away. I guess my city with population 112,780 is just too small for T-Mobile to bother. However, Verizon and AT&T both have 5 corporate stores and their signals are beyond perfect. I always get at least 25mbps download speed on my Verizon phone with unlimited data still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol