what size?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Thinking of getting a Note 5. Would be my first time using one.
What size is did everyone get? How much space is left of the 32 & 64 out of the box?

Posted via the Android Central App

wch_chip

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought a 32GB model. After all my apps are installed I have 18GB left. I don't store a lot on my internal storage so I'll have no problems running out of space.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Minus about 8 GB.

That's about right. I got the 64GB and didn't check until a few apps were installed and I had a little over 54GB left. Most of my stuff from my S5 was on my card and I didn't transfer over the apps as I like to start fresh and see what I actually use or want.

*Note 5*

Inhocmark

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought the 32GB. I have no issues clearing dead stuff off my phone and between Google Photos and OneDrive doing backups I do not necessarily have to keep photos on the phone.

That being said I also have a wireless Seagate 1TB HDD and a Tablet for movies and such so my phone really only has a bit of music and podcasts besides the photos and some apps.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I got the 32gig.

After the system, and the apps i keep on the phone and a little music, i have a bit over 20gig available.

To me that is enough which is why i didn't go ahead with the 64gig.

I have the basic news apps and a few games, just my standard stuff. My work stuff is on google drive and i keep my phones pretty clean, meaning every now and then i move taken photos over to my laptop.

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!