S Pen Smart Select tool

n1x1n

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just got my Note 5 yesterday and I absolutely love it. Nonetheless I do have a quick question...
Earlier I've successfully used the S Pen Smart Select tool in order to take a screenshot of an area of my phone, but when I tried to send that picture to my wife via text messaging, it didn't like the format and therefore couldn't attach and send.

Is there a fix for this? Or can we just not send screenshots via text message taken with the Smart Select tool?

TJohnsonmp01

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I sent one and didn't have any trouble. BUT I might add that it wasn't pages and pages long too. I would try sending different size ones and see what happens then. Please post back what u find!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just got my Note 5 yesterday and I absolutely love it. Nonetheless I do have a quick question...
Earlier I've successfully used the S Pen Smart Select tool in order to take a screenshot of an area of my phone, but when I tried to send that picture to my wife via text messaging, it didn't like the format and therefore couldn't attach and send.

Is there a fix for this? Or can we just not send screenshots via text message taken with the Smart Select tool?

I just did a smart select screenshot of this thread and sent it via text with no problem.

Are you using a third party texting app?