When do we get M?

nocaldawg

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Just kidding. Picked my 64GB Note 5 up this morning at Best Buy. Simply awesome. Great phone and still rocking unlimited data.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
L still has bugs and you want M?

I'd rather they take a year and get it right this time. 5 versions of L and still not done.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus doesn't even have it (except for Preview) so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Just kidding. Picked my 64GB Note 5 up this morning at Best Buy. Simply awesome. Great phone and still rocking unlimited data.

I am so happy you clarified that you were kidding!!

To be honest, i buy the phone for what it is, not what it will get. If there are fixes that come with updates they should be able to send those out without waiting on update.

This year i have had the Droid Turbo and the Note4 (and now the note5) and people were shocked that the note 4 got the update to 5.0 before the turbo, however when the turbo got the update it went straight to 5.1 which was supposed to be a lot better.

For months i prayed for lollipop, not because i wanted it, but because i wanted the whining to stop lol!

Hopefully M is all its cracked up to be, but i don't want it a second before its been optimized to run on my device!

Who knows, maybe M will unlock a secret door on the note5 to allow for sdcard! Lol

sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDCard!

Andrew Blackburn

May 10, 2013
Visit site
You'll be lucky to see that before April next year. Just like the Note 4 promises of updates mean nothing especially when you factor in the carriers and Skins. Don't hold your breath

Posted via the Android Central App. Galaxy S6 Edge

dridas

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm curious if Samsung is developing Samsung Pay on Marshmallow. It might explain the Sept 28 release date, or maybe it's unrelated.

I thought I read that Marshmallow was to be released in September, or Q3 of 2015, which means time is running out on that promise, and September is quickly approaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol