Note 5 International Version on AT&T

Diraan

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
I tried searching the forums and had no luck, but I apologize if this is a repeat-topic.

I am about to buy a Galaxy Note 5 and want to know if the International Version will work on US AT&T LTE bands.

I was about to drop full retail on at Best Buy on an AT&T version (then just have it unlocked), but then found this Ebay page where it lists the International Version's bands - which seem to include the US AT&T bands.

Ebay is not exactly the most reputable source of information, especially from international sellers oftentimes wishing to dupe Westerners into buying their non-refundable goods. I'd just like to have it on good authority that if I buy this phone, I won't be losing out on data/transmission speeds here in the US.

Thanks for any replies.

locoism25

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
SlashGear did a review on the international Version that Samsung provided to them, and they said that they had no issues with reception and LTE on the T Mobile network. So it seems that it would work just fine on AT&T.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would check with the seller to verify that it fully supports att

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Ingemar Kenyatta

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm also wondering what the answer to this question is. The actual technical answer won't depend on asking a specific seller.

Does the Note 5 International support the AT&T lte bands? Is anyone doing this personally or does anyone know, for certain, the technical answer?
Does the International version possess bands 17 and 5? Those are the main lte bands.
Being that AT&T Note 5 bootloader is locked for good maybe, this is an important question.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2