Moving/arranging apps, can I get some help?

lsullivan68

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Moving/arranging app

I am having a difficult time being able to move/arrange my apps in an order that makes me happy. Can someone please help?
TIA

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moving/arranging app

Long-press the app's icon (you're not really moving the app itself, just the icon). It'll "change". Move it to where you want it.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moving/arranging app

Are you asking for suggestions?

If so, here's mine. I have the 5x5 grid. For my "home" screen, I made 6 folders with my most used apps to keep the screen clear. This is the center screen to all the others, so I can easily swipe left or right and return back to the home screen with the home button. I usually categorize my screens. I do have one that's just games or fun things. One for finances. One for religious items. I need to find my calendar widget I like and that usually goes on one screen with a few other apps. The far left screen has my time and weather widget as well as my battery widget. That use to be my home screen, but changed it up a bit on my Note 5.

If that's no what you were looking for, I apologize. So if not, could you be more specific?

sunnyoneva

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I need some help. I just got my Note 5 and it came with all my google apps folderized. I want to unleash them from their folder and just place a couple individual apps on my displays because I dont want the extra step to open up the folder and THEN open my gmail. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. I cant dissolve the folder, and I cant individually place them.

Any ideas?

Glock23-G4

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I need some help. I just got my Note 5 and it came with all my google apps folderized. I want to unleash them from their folder and just place a couple individual apps on my displays because I dont want the extra step to open up the folder and THEN open my gmail. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. I cant dissolve the folder, and I cant individually place them.

Any ideas?
You can open the folder, long press and drag icons out... or long press the folder and remove it, then add from the app menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12