UAG cases

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Just received my shiny Note 5 this evening. What a great device! I also ordered the Magna Red case from Urban Armor Gear a few days ago. Haven't received shipping info from them so I contacted them. They said they won't start shipping the Note 5 cases until Sep. 10. Just an FYI if you're planning on getting one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Niqui

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I was looking into buying that as well! I ended up Ordering the Spigen Neo Hybrid however..now just waiting on it to arrive. I'm curious how the Magma Red will look in person. It's beautiful in the pictures. I ended up grabbing a cheap temporary case until the Spigen one arrives.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Just received my shiny Note 5 this evening. What a great device! I also ordered the Magna Red case from Urban Armor Gear a few days ago. Haven't received shipping info from them so I contacted them. They said they won't start shipping the Note 5 cases until Sep. 10. Just an FYI if you're planning on getting one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ordered a UAG in the Ash color over the weekend and got a shipping confirmation last night. Availability dates may vary by color. That Magna Red does look good, had a hard time choosing but eventually went with the Ash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois