1$ trial phone came in today...

NurzeScott

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I got my Note 5 delivered today from the trial promotion. It came with instructions to forward calls and texts to it since it comes with a 30 day active sim. I just swapped out the sim from my 6+ and it works just fine.

Loving the phone, but definitely need a case to add an area to grab around the screen. I keep touching it on the sides and it just feels awkward. Guess I'm used to big cases. Wife hates me going back to android since she knows how much time I spend tinkering with layouts on it.

Anyway, I kept looking on here to see if anyone mentioned getting a trial phone in...so if anyone else is wondering...someone got one.

Posted via the Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I got my Note 5 delivered today from the trial promotion. It came with instructions to forward calls and texts to it since it comes with a 30 day active sim. I just swapped out the sim from my 6+ and it works just fine.

Loving the phone, but definitely need a case to add an area to grab around the screen. I keep touching it on the sides and it just feels awkward. Guess I'm used to big cases. Wife hates me going back to android since she knows how much time I spend tinkering with layouts on it.

Anyway, I kept looking on here to see if anyone mentioned getting a trial phone in...so if anyone else is wondering...someone got one.

Posted via the Android Central App

Enjoy and welcome back, at least, for now :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm