Petition to bring Galaxy Note 5 to Europe

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
A few weeks back I signed an online petition @ clove.co.uk to bring the Note 5 to Europe. Clove will present this petition to Samsung in the next couple of weeks to show that we, the Europeans want the Note 5 the same time as everyone else.

So far the petition has had over 10,000 online signatories, so I ask; AC forum goers, can you please help us out? Please follow the link below and show your support :)

Appeal to bring Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to Europe #note5foreurope

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Although I am not interested in the Note 5 myself (I'm more than happy with my Note 4) I signed the petition on principle because I can't quite understand Samsung's logic in this (or the lack of it) and don't see why Europeans should be denied the right to own or buy one.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the note 5 it's the international unlcoked model SM-N920I and it has all of the GSM HSDPA and LTE bands I currently use it on ATT here in the status and its fully compatible I sure that it should work in the UK as well. Mine is the platinum gold 32gb I paid 729.00 from Expansys

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the US, so my vote really wouldn't count, but you really WANT the Note 5? If I got one for free, I'd put it on Swappa without opening the package. No removable battery, no external SD card - not for me. I'll wait until Samsung comes to their senses or goes out of the cellphone business (and, considering the losses of the unit, that's not so far-fetched).

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Don't understand Samsung with this. I would think world coverage is to their advantage... imagine how many more additional 32gbs of ram they could sell for a $100 extra (sarcasm!).

Oh well, I'm an engineer, not a marketing guy, so what do I know!

Heart goes out to all you guys/gals in Europe.

Last edited:

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the US, so my vote really wouldn't count, but you really WANT the Note 5? If I got one for free, I'd put it on Swappa without opening the package. No removable battery, no external SD card - not for me. I'll wait until Samsung comes to their senses or goes out of the cellphone business (and, considering the losses of the unit, that's not so far-fetched).

To be honest I don't want the Note 5 - I think I'm just bitter at the fact they ignored their European market. Will be selling my S6 to fund a new Nexus shortly :)

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I can't understand why Sammy isn't releasing the Note 5 in Europe, and while its disappointing, I won't sign the petition, because if a company doesn't want to sell their product to me, then that's fine, I'll take my money elsewhere.

It's there loss at the end of the day. If they don't think us Europeans are worth it, then their products not worth it either!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks