Anyone not using a case?

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I never use cases on my phones but this phone looks slippery. Anyone not using a case?

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

knowimagination

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
So far I am 4 days in with no case, it is a slick phone but it is no where near as slippery as a naked iPhone 6 Plus. I may eventually get a case but I am super picky on cases.

djroy03

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not at the moment but only because UAG isn't shipping the case I ordered yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm naked as well, waiting for the UAG maverick or ash to become available, then I will probably case up. I'm very anal and picky about my cases. So far, so good.

JoshDunc

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I don't have a Note 5 but I have an S6. My 1st one got micro scratches all over the front and rear glass. So now I use Tempered Glass and a case even though I prefer no case.

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Black - 32GB - AT&T
Speck Candyshell
Bodyguardz Tempered Glass

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
My Note 4 was the first one I decided to use naked. And I've been very likely that there hasn't been any damages or scratches on the phone whatsoever. I don't have a case on my Note 5 and I really don't want to... But I agree, it does feel slippery.

anon(67796)

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm naked as well, waiting for the UAG maverick or ash to become available, then I will probably case up. I'm very anal and picky about my cases. So far, so good.

Yeah the only cases I run is UAG and I will get my Maverick tomorrow. Pair that with a tempered glass and I am good to go.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I would never use this phone without a case. It causes me great anxiety wondering what could happen to the phone when it's not in a case.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
It would be nice to use a smartphone without a case, for once. But, considering we're now paying in excess of $500+ for a smartphone, I'd like it to last a while.

Plus, this one is rather slippery. My iPhone 6 Plus was slippery, too. It would be nice to have a simple leather case, like the Apple case for iPhone 6\6+.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm using mine without a case right now as well. I have a UAG case for times when I know I may need one (for example the gym). The phone just looks too nice to slap a case on it.

anon(67796)

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using mine without a case right now as well. I have a UAG case for times when I know I may need one (for example the gym). The phone just looks too nice to slap a case on it.

Yeah it does look nice and a case will ruin the look of this device, it feels just too fragile in my hands. I love for my phones to be in perfect condition while im using it so I have to throw a case on it.

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
No case here. Not now and not ever. Ever since I started with smartphones I've only had holsters (that ended with my HTC Thunderbolt). Ever since then all my phones have been happily naked. I'm fully aware that the glass-backed phones are more susceptible to being dropped and that's why my sphincter puckers any time anyone picks up my phone to admire it!

Last edited:

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
No case here phone is super slippery thought. I might have to consider a case just hoping i dont drop this bad boy. The Note 4 i had i dropped at least 7 times and without a case and that phone was super tough