Unfortunately contacts has stopped error

Theresa Humphries

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having this particular issue? This is annoying. I can't use my contacts to place a call, I have to call through my texts.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1072.jpg
    1072.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 64

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I was getting a similar issue but with Google Play. Just restarted my device and all seems to be working well.

Sent from my Note 5

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hang on, slow down. Remove your email account. Restart the device and then add the account back.

See what happens then. You've said you've done, "everything", did you happen to reset to factory?

If my initial test fails, reset to factory, connect your account and test Contacts. DON'T add apps etc., prior to testing Contacts.

It could well be a setting, app or widget causing the weird issue. Hence my ideas.

makesomething

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Removed email, and that didn't work. Factory reset did it now I have to backtrack and figure out what is causing the issue... I try to get back here and let people know what I find.

Edit: also tried to wipe system cache, uninstalled G+ updates, and obviously turned it off and on again... before reset.

Theresa Humphries

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
I removed email, factory reset. Everything. It goes back today because now it is freezing and rebooting on its own. I have no apps loaded in order to see what it would do.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20