Can we still transcribe action memos?

tGarr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
So I've been bouncing back and forth between iOS and Android for the last two years and I managed to snag one of the Note 5 test drive deals through Samsung. I'm getting used to it little by little but one thing that's mentioned in the tips and tricks without any how-to info is transcribing text.

Does the Note 5 still permit users to transcribe action memos as shown in this Note 3 demo?
hxxps://youtu.be/ecVsbZ9-Lm4
Edit: I'm not active enough to post links :) If you search YouTube for "How to convert handwriting to text on the new S Note app for Galaxy note 10.1 2014 and Note 3" by "Henok Asfaw" you can see what I'm curious about. I want to just highlight my chicken scratch and convert it :)

Thanks for any tips and I promise to come back and post my thoughts after my trial period is up.

tGarr

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, solved my own problem with a little help from the tips and tricks thread that I probably should have posted in to begin with.
First off, open up s-note -> more -> download the extensions

Once those are downloaded you get all kinds of new toys inside s-note (but not action memos), one of the new toys happens to be transform to text.

Highlight the portion to be transformed, then select transform -> transform into text.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38