Anyone Else? Cannot hear me unless I switch to speaker and back!!

royiel

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy Note 5 - When making and/or receiving a call the person I'm talking to cannot hear me unless I switch to speaker and back to phone. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

sbmoore1

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
My wife was having the same problem. It started working when we took it to Verizon to trade it back in.

Posted via the Android Central App

royiel

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. My wife has a Note 5 and none of the problems I'm experiencing. To add to the problem I'm also getting echo during my calls. Using a Samsung approved S-View flip cover should not be the source of the problem.

Ian Allish

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Verizon is the culprit, something in the OS. My Galaxy S5 on the latest firmware offered by VZW had a similar problem. When I click on speaker on my phone it doesn't switch to the speaker microphone. It's been doing this on my phone since day 1 and it's only on Verizon that I've noticed the problem. Friends with the AT&T variant have none of the problems as me, even though I'm sure there are some on it too.

royiel

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and it switches to speaker phone just fine. It's receiving and making calls where I have to switch to speaker phone and back so I can be heard. Very annoying

Ian Allish

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Huh, that's weird. I don't know... I'm actually available for an upgrade today and I'm starting to hesitate on using it yet.

royiel

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Sad to say that my new Note 5 under warranty still has the same problem. Has to be a software/application conflict of some sort.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000