Awful Bluetooth range?

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having really bad Bluetooth range for headphones or watches? I am talking about pocket to head distance. 50cm and it's not working.
Anyone else?

Sent from my Gorgeous Note5

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having really bad Bluetooth range for headphones or watches? I am talking about pocket to head distance. 50cm and it's not working.
Anyone else?

Sent from my Gorgeous Note5

Yup had the same issues with my wireless headphones which work flawlessly with IPhone 6 plus.

My iPhone seems to handle my apple watch, jawbone up2 and headphones with no problems.

DX9

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I actually have bad range with my Jacuzzi Hot Tub with the BlueWave stereo. Starts to cut out if my phone is on the opposite side of the tub which is 8ft. My iPhone 6 was fine. No biggie though. I just keep it closer to the main panel then

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Have noticed i can't walk away as far as i have with other phones but when i do come back into range it reconnects quickly.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Yup - I noticed that the BT signal is not as strong as my LG G2.
Plus, I was having drop-outs when my N5 was just a few feet from a BT speaker.
I flushed the cache in the BT and BT Test app and I've had no problems since.

Paul Paradis

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I made it from the the fourth row all the way to near the front doors of the store before my Gear S lost Bluetooth connection. That's excellent range.

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I use a pair of LG Infinum headphones to listen to my audiobooks and podcasts. I leave it at my desk at work and can walk around the office, open area with a few walls here and there but just cubicles mostly, low and high ones. Never had an issue. Walk around with my headphones around my neck, the phone in the pocket of my shirt and backpocket of my pants and no issue eithier.

The one time I had an issue with my G3, it was the pairing didn't go right. Unpair and repair next to each other, see if that fixes it.

Morpheus

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
My Gear 2 Neo was perfect after first pairing...was awesome distance...the past few days I have found that sitting and putting the G2N over a table and the N5 in my pocket it dropped connection.

Some one mentioned clearing the cache of the BT...I restart my G2N and N5 every night...other than that how does one go about doing a cache cleaning on a gear?

Posted via the Android Central App

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
For me, BT is intermittent. Yesterday, the BT connection with my BT speaker was 100% all day. This AM, it keeps dropping even though the phone and speaker are just a few feet apart. Hopefully, Samsung addresses this in an upcoming update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith