I need an app to transfer from Meenova SDCard

Trekman27

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a Note 5 and bought the Meenova microSD card device. It plugs in okay but what app do I need to be able to copy my music files to the phone? Nothing I have tried gives me a menu option to copy, or to make a new folder in the device storage.
Thanks ...

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: I need a nap to transfer from Meenova SDCard

The native My Files app will work. The menu options are contextual and will offer different options given what you're doing. Select the files first, then you get a copy option, then once you copy them you'll get a move option.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Astro File Manager might work. Best file manager I've ever used.

Posted via the *Note 5*

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

The native My Files app will work. The menu options are contextual and will offer different options given what you're doing. Select the files first, then you get a copy option, then once you copy them you'll get a move option.

I used that on my S5 when I wanted to find videos from my sd card easily. I haven't had a chance to use it with my Note 5. But when I transfer files I find Astro better. Looks more like a windows file manager, I think, so it's easier for me.

Posted via the *Note 5*

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

ES File Explorer works but I like Root Explorer the best.

Posted from my AT&T 64 gig black Galaxy Note 5

Trekman27

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site

Thanks, the My Files native app worked great and very fast. Including creating a "MyMusic" folder. Thanks to all for their suggestions.