good armband to wear with note 5 in case

Link169

Mar 11, 2015
Visit site
Looking for a armband that's large enough to fit my note 5 into it with the cause on for my work out.

I don't take it out the case constantly because it wears the case down over time. So best compatible

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I took a quick look around and didn't see anything other than universal arm bands which may work; however, it's a little difficult to tell if the size/fit will be via the pictures. If you come across anything worth sharing please let us know.

seventeenseconds

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a armband that's large enough to fit my note 5 into it with the cause on for my work out.

I don't take it out the case constantly because it wears the case down over time. So best compatible

I took a quick look around and didn't see anything other than universal arm bands which may work; however, it's a little difficult to tell if the size/fit will be via the pictures. If you come across anything worth sharing please let us know.

I use this arm band: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00910TQE6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

It's very reasonably priced and has held up to 2-3 times a week use for 2 years now, though it's getting close to needing to be replaced. Overall, very happy with it especially for the price. I'm able to use it with my Note 5 which has a slim Spigen TPU case on it. A bulkier case like a UAG or something probably won't work. If you have something reasonably slim should be fine. The top part of the armband is a little snug to stretch over the top of the phone, but still works. You don't have to fully enclose it either, doesn't provide any more protection or security. That said, it works for the case I'm using. Only small downside is the fingerprint scanner obviously doesn't work through the clear window, so if you rely on that to unlock the phone while it's in the armband you'll need to use your backup password. Relatively minor inconvenience given how it'll be used (probably for exercising).

It's Amazon, so if you don't like it, return it. There may be bigger options available, but I'm letting you know what worked for my N3 and now N5.

**EDIT**

Just found this one by the same company which is even bigger, so probably the better choice. It's for phones with up to 6.3" screen vs. 5.5" like the model I have. Since mine is a little snug with the case on, I'd give this bigger one a try if you plan to use a case. Naked, the other model would be fine (probably the better choice).

http://www.amazon.com/Arkon-Running...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4666637

Last edited:

atomicpower

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Armpocket is a good brand but they are pretty expensive. I have one for my old note 3 and it's still in great shape (probably cuz I didn't use it that much). The new ones look even better (just haven't decided if I wanna start jogging again).

UM4Lyfe

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Armpockt is the best. They have promo codes. If you want I can post one I used for mine. Done multiple Spartans and BattleFrog OCR races. I love how it lets me do what I want and the case amplifies the sound so I don't ruin it using headphones. The code I found was JF5Off so worth the money to save your phone IMO

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781