Samsung Galaxy Note 5 winner

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey, Im not trying to sound ungrateful or rude, so forgive me if I come off as such, however, I was notified on here that I won the note 5, but have not been contacted by the AC staff in regards to receiving said device. I just want a little transparency in regards to when/how I will be receiving the device. The words 'soon' as listed on the article are subjective. I would have assumed soon would have meant within the last 48 hours but I guess I was wrong. Again not seeming ungrateful just wanting transparency, plus Im excited to get device :)

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I would ask them. Congrats on winning, i am sure there is a process to it.

Or they could have had to order a replacement because someone put the spen in backwards!!!!!!

Or they needed to pick a winner, and make sure they send you one that will work with your carrier....

Posted via the Android Central App

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I would ask them. Congrats on winning, i am sure there is a process to it.

Or they could have had to order a replacement because someone put the spen in backwards!!!!!!

Or they needed to pick a winner, and make sure they send you one that will work with your carrier....

Yea I got a little worried when 'soon' wasnt 'soon enough' so I emailed Michelle Haag but I still havent gotten a response yet. I admit I might be a little hasty but its worrisome that if I had never randomly checked out the winner on the post on the site I wouldnt have even known I won lol. I randomly checked. Most of the time I dont check because I never win lol. I just wish I had some transparency like at least an email saying I won and they will contact me with further details soon, but I havent gotten a thing :(

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
All I know is that you'll receive an email. Congrats on winning!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks, and I hope so. Im probably a bit to antsy but not hearing anything makes me think something went wrong and Im double and triple checking my spam folder daily lol.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
So sorry, I should be more specific than soon. ;) Sometimes it can take me a few days to get to everyone, especially when there's a long weekend thrown in. Check your email again! Hahaha

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
So sorry, I should be more specific than soon. ;) Sometimes it can take me a few days to get to everyone, especially when there's a long weekend thrown in. Check your email again! Hahaha

Thanks! Not a problem at all. Just glad to be contacted :) plus my OCD probably didn't help matters lol

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Note 5 received! Black 64gb with free wireless charger. :) thanks ac!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech