Still capture from video

DenMother911

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
The thing I loved most from my Note4 was taking a video and grabbing a frame for a photo (after the fact, not while recording the video). I cannot find a setting for that in the Note5. Any suggestions on what I might be missing, or a good app that will solve the problem for me?

Posted via the Android Central App

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I still have my note 4, and it cannot do what you're suggesting, other than taking a screen shot of a frame with the S pen, I could not find a setting where it can do that.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
My note 3 did it, but never found it on my note4.

I loved it because you could take a video of someone jumping or something and then go back and get a high quality still out of it.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Davenurse

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just found the answer to this yesterday while I was taking video of my daughter. This option is not available if you're taking video higher than FHD. It is not available if your taking video at FHD 60fps or higher

Posted from the most awesome phone on Earth Galaxy Note 5

Dominator81

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I still have my note 4, and it cannot do what you're suggesting, other than taking a screen shot of a frame with the S pen, I could not find a setting where it can do that.

When playing a video from your camera pause it, going into settings, then click the "capture" setting

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae