Fast Charging Car Charger!!!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Wow - picked up an Incipio fast charger for my car - wow!

I don't know if it is possible but it seems to fast charge faster than my plug

Could that be???

Posted via the Android Central App

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I got a Samsung adaptive fast car charger on Groupon for $12.99. It also works well, but not as fast as the home charger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

apk88

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I got my choetech dual usb fast car charger only $9, and works great on my note 4 and nexus 6

Sent from tapatalk
_An Android guy :)

mfprince

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Platinum fast charger from Best Buy, so far every time I've plugged my phone in the car, I just get the "charger", not "fast charger" message. Guess the battery needs to be lower % charged when I plug it in...

mfprince

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
To follow up on the Platinum charger, it's going back to Best Buy.

Plugged in phone at 35% in the car, no fast charge and said 4 hrs to full charge. Plugged into the USB port on my car stereo, also no fast charge but only 1.5 hours to full charge. Plugged into wall when I got home with stock charger, fast charge with 1 hr to full charge.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Any updates on available fast car chargers? Considering the Incipio and Choetec mentioned above. Are you still happy with your choices? Does anyone have any other recommendations before I make my purchase?

Also - I notice that the chargers come without a usb cable. Is it better to order a fast charger that already comes with a cable? If not, what cable do you recommend? I've purchased 3rd party cables for my devices in the past, but I sometimes get error messages when I use them. I don't want to end up with a cable that in some way diminishes the performance of the quick charger. Thanks!

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Been using the Verizon "rapid" charger since June. It's the kind with the cable permanent attached. Registers on the Note 5 as "Fast charging" when plugged in. Seems to do a really good job.

njguy0414

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Samsung fast car charger a few weeks ago and it works great. $10.99 on Amazon. Item Number - EP-LN915U. I have a lot of USB phone charging cables around and I've not had any issues with them. In fact, I'm using an old Blackberry USB charging cable. It's thicker than most, but I still get the fast charging speeds from it.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I use this one and love it. The QC port is for me and the other port for the gf's iPhone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4751394
Same one I have. Got it a few months back for $10.99. I don't care that the second port is not QC. Most of the time, it's just me in the car anyways. With the Note 5, I don't think I've used it more than 2-3 times so far...only to top it off when I'm going golfing mostly because of the high GPS usage.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I bought 2 Samsung adaptive fast chargers and a Y adapter dual outlet and it/they work great, no more of the wife's S6 Edge dying while we're out.

Attachments

• 1445029402936.jpg
    1445029402936.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 31

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc