Wacom Bamboo for the GNp

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I how some work to do in my gnp and decided to test the stylus on my note 5 and it wonk beautifully.

Posted via the Android Central App

johnmcd348

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Does the Bamboo have the erasure function also on it? Just curious. I've got a Samsung pen that I bought back with my Note2 that will actually erase, like you would with a pencil eraser, on the Not 2 and 5(only two Note phones I've owned)

I emailed Wacom shortly after buying the Note 5 and asked them if it worked fully with the newer Note5 and they were very "Not interested" in trying it out and testing it. They just said that they had not tested it with the newer phones and did not know when or if they would be creating any newer devices.
I thought it odd since, they are the ones who created the stylus for the Note5 in the first place. Why not use the electronics for the device they built to create an updated pen...

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
It has the button like the spen on the note 5 which can be programmed on some apps like lecture notes, but it does not have the erasure button on the end. I have seen some 2 button Wacom styli which have an erasure on the end, but not sure how well they would work on the note. The bamboo works really well and the nib and point onscreen look to be almost perfect alignment. I like a bigger stylus for writing much more than a quick note. Better control and less strain on the hand.

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
You can use the Samsung s pen with eraser which is made by Wacom. You can also you the Wacom bamboo feel it which has been renamed as the Wacom bamboo smart. I'm currently using the feel it model along with the Wacom pro pen on my N4. I have also tried it out on the N5 and it works exactly the same. If you have any questions about which Wacom digitizer pens are function with the Note series phablets. Feel free to message me.

BTW I just thought I would mention that I'm going to make the jump from the N4 to the N5 tomorrow. Pretty stoked to say the least. >.<

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital