Note 5 rear camera focusing issue

Monoxyde1234

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
So out of nowhere, my rear facing camera on my note 5 cant focus at all. tried using manual mode, shaking the phone, cleared camera cache in the app manager, and did factory reset, basically tried all the "fix" for the note 4 focusing issue. the but still not focusing at all, so its definitely not a software problem. just had my note 5 less than a month, is anyone here having the same problem? I'll probably have it switched out and "upgrade" with jump.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not a problem here. If it can't focus, it's definitely hardware. Shouldn't be a problem with getting a warranty exchange. I'd hurry though, phone is still new, so chances of you getting a refurbished unit are slimmer.

prefessional

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I also have this issue, a slight tap on the top right of the phone then makes the lens back in focus.

Anyone else with this issue? I'm hoping it's just a software issue and not hardware that needs replacing.

Willyman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I also have this issue, a slight tap on the top right of the phone then makes the lens back in focus.

Anyone else with this issue? I'm hoping it's just a software issue and not hardware that needs replacing.

I just started having this issue... Anyone found a permanent fix? Is it a hardware issue?!

aj_21 93

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
I am facing similar issue ...its been 5 months i got note 5 ...first the charger had issues and its wire burnt out
i got that replaced ,the first 2 months my camera worked all good but now the pictures are pretty blur ..
Same environment same lighting yet bad
When i went to the Samsung service center they said its a software bug
I have formatted the phone
cleared the cache partition ,yet i am facing the same issue..
They are not ready to replace the phone ...all they say is if there is an issue with camera they will have the mother board replaced..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad