Note 5 rear camera focusing issue

Monoxyde1234

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
So out of nowhere, my rear facing camera on my note 5 cant focus at all. tried using manual mode, shaking the phone, cleared camera cache in the app manager, and did factory reset, basically tried all the "fix" for the note 4 focusing issue. the but still not focusing at all, so its definitely not a software problem. just had my note 5 less than a month, is anyone here having the same problem? I'll probably have it switched out and "upgrade" with jump.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not a problem here. If it can't focus, it's definitely hardware. Shouldn't be a problem with getting a warranty exchange. I'd hurry though, phone is still new, so chances of you getting a refurbished unit are slimmer.

prefessional

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I also have this issue, a slight tap on the top right of the phone then makes the lens back in focus.

Anyone else with this issue? I'm hoping it's just a software issue and not hardware that needs replacing.

Willyman

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I also have this issue, a slight tap on the top right of the phone then makes the lens back in focus.

Anyone else with this issue? I'm hoping it's just a software issue and not hardware that needs replacing.

I just started having this issue... Anyone found a permanent fix? Is it a hardware issue?!

aj_21 93

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
I am facing similar issue ...its been 5 months i got note 5 ...first the charger had issues and its wire burnt out
i got that replaced ,the first 2 months my camera worked all good but now the pictures are pretty blur ..
Same environment same lighting yet bad
When i went to the Samsung service center they said its a software bug
I have formatted the phone
cleared the cache partition ,yet i am facing the same issue..
They are not ready to replace the phone ...all they say is if there is an issue with camera they will have the mother board replaced..