Never say never!

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
So, err, a while back I said I wouldn't ever use WhatsApp again.
Well, that lasted just about a year. On my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, I just installed WhatsApp...

But, the breaking story here is this: I DELETED BBM! I can't stand that it runs 24 x 7 on Android. And, some of the features are simply not the same on using it on a BlackBerry.

Well, WhatsApp it is. One can't beat 'free' international chatting.

gdgtmom

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
So, err, a while back I said I wouldn't ever use WhatsApp again.
Well, that lasted just about a year. On my Samsung Galaxy Note 5, I just installed WhatsApp...

But, the breaking story here is this: I DELETED BBM! I can't stand that it runs 24 x 7 on Android. And, some of the features are simply not the same on using it on a BlackBerry.

Well, WhatsApp it is. One can't beat 'free' international chatting.

That's right ...never say never to anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I have been using BBM for years...and just last week signed out and removed it from my Note 5. Reason? I haven't received a BBM in months! As much as I tried to get people to use it...they all have switched over to Hang Outs, Whatsapp, or texting. It was sad to let it go...

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I wish with the shortcuts to certain contacts for WhatsApp, if they sent a message the icon would show a notification number next to it...

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be able to get my friends or family to use it -- They're lazy haha. I just use regular SMS/MMS.

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I love BBM still. Me and my wife use it everyday to chat. We are just used to it from when we had Z10s.

Never used WhatsApp might check it out.

Posted via the Android Central App

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Another nice feature of Whatsapp, you can send video messages without the cap carriers put in MMS and your pictures are not distorted like MMS.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way in WhatsApp to not store media in the local gallery by default? I hate that as I don't want to store all the media I get, just the ones I choose to.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10