Note 5 headphones suck - poor fitment in ear

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
The ear phones fit perfectly in my ears and the sound quality does not suck at all. Why complain about something that is for free anyway?

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Mine are pretty comfortable for a short time then after about an hr. My right ear starts hurting from them. But I mostly just use my LG tone Bluetooth headphones from a couple years ago.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Shocked that there are still people who use wired headphones

I don't know why that's so shocking. I personally see more people still use wired headphones then wireless headphones. I ride the subway everyday to work into Manhattan and I see a ton of people still using wired headphones.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
My experience is different. I rarely see wired headphones being used any longer.

I'm not disagreeing with you as people have different experiences. But the headphones that came with my Note 5 sound great especially since they were free. Now of course they aren't top of the line headphones but it blows my mind when people complain about something that is free.

HloniP

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Well, at least for me, they fit very well and are comfortable. As for the sound quality, you only need to know how to tune your settings to get it pumping some serious quality sound out. Tap on 'more' at the top right corner and select 'SoundAlive' to make adjustments.

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
Has there ever been an earphone that came with any device that played music adequately? This is not snobbery. I have used the Bose inner ear types for years and audiophiles are agast.

PS I never got earphones with my Verizon Note 5.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Hell yeah. They are garbage. They keep slipping out , and I won't even move to have them slip out.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
They're great, right up till you start sweating, then they refuse to stay in, but that's just my experience. I stopped using them and use the one from my note 4.

Junebug1977

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Shocked that there are still people who use wired headphones

I use wired headphones while using my Gear VR. Not much of a choice since many apps don't work, or work poorly with Bluetooth headphones. That being said I think the sound quality is the worst thing about these headphones. They sound like you're hearing the sound from an empty room.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
If you have trouble keeping them in try buying Earhoox from Amazon. They are about $10 but totally worth it. They say for iPhone but work perfectly well for the Samsung headphones since the shape is the same. Make sure you get the ones for EarPods and not the ones for EarBuds.

donya barazandeh

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
I am just thinking that Koreans must have the biggest earholes ever to put these headphones in them !!!! Do they ?
They are toooooo big for my ear holes !
There is no way they can stay there . They just drop down !
I am using my old headphones from my sony xperia s that match perfectly .
And this isn't the first the samsung headphones don't match for me !
I had bought one of the wave series 6 years ago and they were even worse !

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
My experience is different. I rarely see wired headphones being used any longer.

I use wired headphones because I care about my sound quality. You have to spend a lot of money to get wireless headphones that can match the audio quality of my wired Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones that I bought for $115.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay