how many more months will the Note 5 remain the "flagship" Samsung phone?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I assume the Galaxy S7 will come out early next year and take over the spot... until the Note 6 comes out?

just wondering... about to take the plunge and order the Note 5. :D

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Phones (like technology) change from the "top dog" every few months. It doesn't mean it instantly becomes bad or anything -- It is just technology constantly changes.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Phones (like technology) change from the "top dog" every few months. It doesn't mean it instantly becomes bad or anything -- It is just technology constantly changes.

so there's no chance of something else between now and the time the Galaxy S7 comes out? :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
so there's no chance of something else between now and the time the Galaxy S7 comes out? :)

There will be other phones -- Such as the Moto X Pure Edition has come out since the Note 5 and there will be another Nexus device as well. There will always be new devices that can be called Flagships. A flagship just means it is the top-dog for that brand (Samsung, Moto, LG, etc.)

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

I assume the Galaxy S7 will come out early next year and take over the spot... until the Note 6 comes out?

just wondering... about to take the plunge and order the Note 5. :D

For Samsung yes.

The Note 5 is a awesome phone that should serve you well for a couple years while the other oems duke it out for the top spot.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
so what you're saying is that I should buy a Ferrari that can do 0-60mph in 3 seconds flat...

when Ferrari releases a new model that can do 0-60mph in 2.9 second, I should but that one as well? :D
You had better be careful, an American cop car in LA can go faster than 3.0s or even 2.9s.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
0 months.... The s6e plus is Samsung s flagship phone. Hence it being more expensive than the note 5...

Blacklac

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
0 months.... The s6e plus is Samsung s flagship phone. Hence it being more expensive than the note 5...

The Note 4 Edge was more than the normal Note 4 too. It's just the display.

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 Edge was more than the normal Note 4 too. It's just the display.

I'm pretty sure that the Galaxy S series outsells the Galaxy Note series every year. So the note has really never been Samsungs flagship phone. The S series has always been Samsungs bread and butter.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that the Galaxy S series outsells the Galaxy Note series every year. So the note has really never been Samsungs flagship phone. The S series has always been Samsungs bread and butter.

Hahaha the Note has always been a Samsung flagship device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae