Apps that work with the fingerprint scanner

James Rogers2

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a Note 5 and I don't see any apps that work with the fingerprint scanner. I had the Note 4 and I could login into PayPal with the fingerprint scanner, the note 5 doesn't seem to have that option. I have a iPhone 6+ and it allows me to use touch ID to login some of my accounts. I was hoping with new fingerprint scanner you could use it with more apps.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up a Note 5 and I don't see any apps that work with the fingerprint scanner. I had the Note 4 and I could login into PayPal with the fingerprint scanner, the note 5 doesn't seem to have that option. I have a iPhone 6+ and it allows me to use touch ID to login some of my accounts. I was hoping with new fingerprint scanner you could use it with more apps.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PayPal removed that option for some unknown reason, it has been like that since April when the S6 launched, check their reviews on the Play Store and you will see how many people have been complaining about it and for how long. So far they don't seem to care.

Bank of America implemented it recently, LastPass Password Manager app has it and if you want an app that will require your fingerprint to open any app on your phone, look for FingerSecurity in the Play Store.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with PayPal a bit ago and I was told by tech support that they are planning on reinstating the fingerprint option in the "near future" for what that is worth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae