"Unable to find application to perform this action"...Ok all, what did I disable??

anon(9652351)

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
So I installed the app "Package Disabler" and love it because it stops so many unwanted preinstalled bloats from running....HOWEVER LOL I disabled something that when I try viewing the contents of any folders in My Files I get the error "Unable to find application to perform this action".

I suppose I can start unchecking disabled items one by one to see what it is but possibly one of you Android whiz kids know.

Thanks all

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I installed the app "Package Disabler" and love it because it stops so many unwanted preinstalled bloats from running....HOWEVER LOL I disabled something that when I try viewing the contents of any folders in My Files I get the error "Unable to find application to perform this action".

I suppose I can start unchecking disabled items one by one to see what it is but possibly one of you Android whiz kids know.

Thanks all

Not sure what causes that. Display your disabled and start with a couple at a time that you know aren't obvious bloat and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci