HDMI out for note 5?

zazusmc03

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I tried to search through the forum but was unable to find anything in regards to this topic. I was wondering if there was a cable to convert the charging port into an hdmi out to connect my phone to my tv? Anyone have any suggestions on how I can watch things from my phone on the big screen? This is my first Android since the incredible 2, so it's been a long time since I've felt this freedom with a phone! Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I tried to search through the forum but was unable to find anything in regards to this topic. I was wondering if there was a cable to convert the charging port into an hdmi out to connect my phone to my tv? Anyone have any suggestions on how I can watch things from my phone on the big screen? This is my first Android since the incredible 2, so it's been a long time since I've felt this freedom with a phone! Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nope. I just picked up a Roku hdmi stick and use Screen Mirroring. It's buggy at times, but works how I need it to in my car with my AppRadio3. Should work the same on a TV... probably better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress