Is the Note5 popular with women?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Is the Note5 popular with women? My local Verizon corporate store manager told me that the majority of Note5 buyers are women aged 20 to 40. When I asked her what she meant by majority, she said about 3 in 4... which is 75%... that's a huge number. Then again, that's just at this one store... and it doesn't help that it's located next to a huge medical center and a 30,000-student university.

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Is the Note5 popular with women? My local Verizon corporate store manager told me that the majority of Note5 buyers are women aged 20 to 40. When I asked her what she meant by majority, she said about 3 in 4... which is 75%... that's a huge number. Then again, that's just at this one store... and it doesn't help that it's located next to a huge medical center and a 30,000-student university.

I find this very interesting given the fact that case manufacturers seem to design a majority of their products for men. I don't need a girly-girl phone with rhinestones and charms hanging off of it, but it would be nice to see a greater color selection out there. I've always just assumed that men comprise the majority of Note users so cases were designed accordingly.

Zachary Boddy

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I find this very interesting given the fact that case manufacturers seem to design a majority of their products for men. I don't need a girly-girl phone with rhinestones and charms hanging off of it, but it would be nice to see a greater color selection out there. I've always just assumed that men comprise the majority of Note users so cases were designed accordingly.
I think most manufacturers try to design uni-sex. Half their consumer base is women after all. I don't believe dark colors equates to masculine. On the other hand, bright colors does not equate to feminine. I don't pretend to understand society (I try to push it as a whole to the back of my mind) but there are definite trends and I think they have more to do with form factor and branding than design.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante