switching to Sprint, whats the best deal?

Sesami

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So I'm currently with T-Mobile and I've had my HTC One M7 for over 2 years now and have my phone paid off, so I'm just paying for the monthly bill. Howoever, I am switching to my husband's network soon with Sprint and getting a new phone in the process, which will be the Note 5. I'm just trying to figure out the best deal I can get with the switch.

I know Best Buy has some offers going on with the free charging pad and trading your phone in and the Sprint store is offering a Galaxy Tab 4 or something. Are there any other deals or offers I should be aware of? I already have a Galaxy Tab 4 so I don't really need another one. My phone is in pretty good shape, but I wonder if they will still offer me $200 for the trade in since it's over 2 years old. I've already bought my case and screen protector, so all I have to do is get my husband to go with me to the store this week and get my phone, which I am totally stoked about. Ah if they only had gold ones available there.. but I'll make do with a rose gold colored case.

casims1k

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
I think bestbuy is offering a guaranteed $100 dollar gift card now for activating certain samsung phones including note 5. But I think the free wireless charger promo is over. But you can get a free wireless charger for adding a card to samsung pay. I'm considering getting a note 5 myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk