What phone are you coming from?

MalachyNG

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 5. I've used only nexus for a few years now and the note 5 feels just as fast and the screen is so much better

Posted via the Android Central App

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
6splus was tired of playing Apple ridiculous Display Lottery, uneven back light, back light bleeding, **** yellow screen, it was annoying. Phone can be fast as heck, but that's not what I'm staring at, it can be fast as it wants but if the display is sub par, NO THANK YOU

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
How are you able financially to switch so often?

I am a college student who is fortunate enough to have a very well paying job. My job reimburses me for most of my school. Everyone on my phone account, I charge them each enough so that they cover my 2 lines. The only payments I have each month are my car, insurance, and apartment.

jerry12

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the note 5 yet but I will soon, I have had the N2,N3, & now & the N4. I have about two weeks before I can up grade.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

vincehny

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The HTC One X from 2012 which I actually loved but since I had to replace my wife's phone decided to upgrade mine as well. I'm glad that I did.

Bluejayy

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I came from iPhone 6 Plus. I still have it. I got Note 5 mainly the SPen. Now, that the Samsung Pay is official and I really like it, no I love it. It works pretty much every where. Many times the cashier would tell me, oh it is not going to work. It's an old system. I always had to tell them, no worry it will work. Then they will say, oh wow.. It works.. I just smiled.

Hehe your cute

Ouija9999

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Note 3 user was going to the note 5 until I found out about the battery and no sd card. What a drad. It's so cool to have extra memory and be able to take it out and put it into another phone computer ect... oh well I guess note 4 will have to do until samsung changes to removable battery and sd card. If battery goes bad your phones no good, if battery dies you can't reach into you pocket slap in another and charge them later. So sad samsung come on I want a thousand apps. I can't fit my songs from note 3 to note 5. Note 5 just can't hold the songs and pics I have. So if your a photo taker, music keeper your screwed with note 5.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Note 3 user was going to the note 5 until I found out about the battery and no sd card. What a drad. It's so cool to have extra memory and be able to take it out and put it into another phone computer ect... oh well I guess note 4 will have to do until samsung changes to removable battery and sd card. If battery goes bad your phones no good, if battery dies you can't reach into you pocket slap in another and charge them later. So sad samsung come on I want a thousand apps. I can't fit my songs from note 3 to note 5. Note 5 just can't hold the songs and pics I have. So if your a photo taker, music keeper your screwed with note 5.

If you want an interior product just because you can swap the battery, go for it. The Note 5 gets me well through the day. I'm routinely getting 5 hours of screen on time per charge, which is plenty.

Cloud storage my friend. What happens when your loaded up memory card fails and you can't recover the data? Won't happen you say? The head two SanDisk cards fail on me, one in my Galaxy S3 and one in my Note 3. Fortunately Google photos had all my pictures backed up. That's about the time I realized I really don't need a SD card. If you're a photo taker, music keeper you're screwed with SD card when it fails.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
LG G4.

I have to say, I have had a lot of phones in my time and this is by far and away the best phone I have ever had. That includes all iPhones as well. I may actually keep this phone longer than the usual 3 months this time around lol.

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just got my new Note 5 after trading in my Galaxy S6. Only been about an hour, but so far, everything is awesome. Poor battery was the reason I traded in the S6.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I thought this thread was asking people what phone they left behind to be on Note 5. This is not a thread for complaining about lack of removal battery and SD Card...there are other threads for that.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
S6 edge

Posted via the modest yet efficient Lenovo Tab 2 A8 50f

DEVICE HISTORY (since they got smart)
PHONES: Galaxy Nexus, LG viper, Galaxy s3, HTC Evo 4g, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy s5, LG G-Flex, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy s6 edge, Galaxy Note 5. TABLETS: Galaxy Note 10.1 gt-n8013, Galaxy tab 3 7.0. Lenovo tab2 A8 50 WATCH: Galaxy gear