How many times have you dropped your Note 5? Case or no case at the time?

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I've had it about a week and dropped it 3 times already. luckily it hasn't broke. Twice with no case.

sent using my Galaxy Note 5 via The Uncarrier

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ive dropped it a couple times off the edge the bed onto the carpet. Yesterday i tossed it on my bed it bounced onto the carpet and the spen fell out. I couldn't stop laughing. No damage done though.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

ReggieReg72

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
It fell from my nightstand to the carpeted floor... Not a big deal but I did notice that my s pen was triggered. So that tells me if I really drop the phone to make sure I check the S pen!

Posted via the Android Central App

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Knocked it off my desk or nightstand but haven't dropped it.
No damage at all.
No case - just a ballistic glass screen protector.

JohnnytheK

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Twice, my shirt got caught in my belt holster and my phone slipped out. Luckily it was in a case both times and it's suffered no damage.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Dropped it once outside on concrete. Was in a Diztronic case with glass screen protector,no damage.

Posted via the Android Central App

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
None, which is the same number of times I dropped my G3 and Note 3 before this. I don't know how some people can be so careless/clumsy...

OldTrader

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Only once and without a case, though technically maybe not a drop. It was on my SUV shifter console and slid off into the passenger footwell during a sharp turn. Fortunately, there was nothing in the footwell and the passenger door is carpeted so no scratches, but lesson learned.

Earl_E_Adopter

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I dropped as soon as I out my case on in a Walmart parking lot. Funny thing is that I wasn't even going to get a case because I was all about the insurance. I looked at that beautiful glass back and I was like BB here I come. Now I'm thinking I could go caseless and if I drop put the case over it. Idk.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Only once and without a case, though technically maybe not a drop. It was on my SUV shifter console and slid off into the passenger footwell during a sharp turn. Fortunately, there was nothing in the footwell and the passenger door is carpeted so no scratches, but lesson learned.
I remember once i placed my phone (lg g2)9 on the dash while i was taking apart my steering console. When i put it back together i forgot it there. I drove off, windows down. Made a turn and i swear my heart stopped and the world went into slow motion. One of my screw drivers i had on the dash flew out the window. Phone bounced off the door dangerously close to the window and bounced onto the floor. It was like something off a movie.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The last phone i dropped was my note 3, my temperd glass screen protector saved it.. I never dropped my note 4 nor my 5 to this point.

Note 5 is DOPE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2