Version differences

Earl_E_Adopter

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
So the carriers all have differences in what they offer but you have 1000 different threads to scan to learn them all. Is there a chart somewhere to show the differences? Like t-mobile has video call option and att doesn't, who has spay, when doesn't, if setting scroll up and down left or right, unlimited plans or not. This would help people make carrier and phone decisions I think.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
That data is difficult for a user to put together unless one of us does the research. The carriers aren't going to do the comparison because it doesn't gain them anything in PR.

What I can tell you as a Verizon Note 5 user is that the Samsung Pay does not yet work (apparently it may be coming). I also really like the new service plans. My plan went down to almost half of what we were paying before. Verizon no longer has unlimited plans - some people who have them were grandfathered in.

No idea what you mean by "video call" option. If you use Skype then every phone can do that.

Earl_E_Adopter

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
That data is difficult for a user to put together unless one of us does the research. The carriers aren't going to do the comparison because it doesn't gain them anything in PR.

What I can tell you as a Verizon Note 5 user is that the Samsung Pay does not yet work (apparently it may be coming). I also really like the new service plans. My plan went down to almost half of what we were paying before. Verizon no longer has unlimited plans - some people who have them were grandfathered in.

No idea what you mean by "video call" option. If you use Skype then every phone can do that.

Some carriers have a video call symbol on the dialer and others have a voicemail icon.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12