Touchscreen freeze?

athomas917

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Every couple of days my screen becomes unresponsive to touch. The physical buttons still work as well as the two touch buttons at the bottom of the unit but nothing else. The touch pen for some reason still works but everything else requires reset.

Anyone else experience this?

Posted via the Android Central App

ramiss

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
That is definitely not normal and my first guess is that either your OS is corrupted or you have hardware issues.

Either way I would suggest a factory reset. If that doesn't work then return it for another.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TomAd9

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Every couple of days my screen becomes unresponsive to touch. The physical buttons still work as well as the two touch buttons at the bottom of the unit but nothing else. The touch pen for some reason still works but everything else requires reset.

I am finding that the keyboard after texting does not close from time to time and I have to power off to access anything on screen. This only started happening after the last update which was last week.

Mdbills484

May 6, 2015
Visit site

This is a common and known bug. First, wipe the cache partition. That has worked for some. If that doesn't work. Disable Samsung Pay, then wipe the cache partition. That has worked for me so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36