What is ONE thing you would change about the note 5?

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Waterproof. I use my phone for work. And there are many times that I spend lengthy times outside in the rain. It would be nice to not worry about it getting wet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note V

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
The stock alarm clock. I always prefer the stoxk functions first over 3rd party apps. There's no snooze interval stock, gotta press snooze every 5 min, maybe it's a good thing, harder to oversleep

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
This is a tough question. I don't think I could pick just one, as both of these are deal-breakers for me buying a Note

That's the whole point. It's typically not an easy question. It's interesting what people choose, when they are forced to choose only ONE.

sent using my Galaxy Note 5 via The Uncarrier

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The stock alarm clock. I always prefer the stoxk functions first over 3rd party apps. There's no snooze interval stock, gotta press snooze every 5 min, maybe it's a good thing, harder to oversleep

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
That's not something not usually talked about. I like it.

sent using my Galaxy Note 5 via The Uncarrier

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Slightly larger battery. I don't mind the battery right now -- I get about 4.5 hours of SOT on average -- but more, in regards to battery, is always better. I would've taken a slightly thicker phone for another 300-500 mah.

Posted via the Android Central App

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Pure carrier free unlocked US version with Samsung Pay sold directly from Samsung.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
That's the whole point. It's typically not an easy question. It's interesting what people choose, when they are forced to choose only ONE.

What it boils down to is the Note 5 has too many dealbreakers for me, which makes it a poor choice in phone.

MousePad

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
More storage would be my only wish... I tried to get a 64GB version here in Canada, but Samsung only released a 32GB version of the American variant (SM-N920W8). If there was a 128GB version coming out, I might consider swaping my phone.

Kilgore Trout

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Make the buttons at the bottom able to be reassigned , I'm a leftie with small hands, I would like to be able to assign the back button to the other side.

Posted via the Android Central App

Totally agree with this. Holding down the return key to pull up the menu in legacy applications is very counter intuitive, especially when the "past applications" button was the menu button on my Samsung S4.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy not to have an sd card as well. As much as sd cards get corrupt, I'm happy not to deal with it anymore.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note V

I've had sd cards in so many smartphones since my Treo 600 and I've never had not even one card go bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pcssuits

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Let's see don't miss removable batteries never took mine out, SD card would slow the system down so don't miss that( Google it the information is out there) I guess I would like to see a 128gb option and red option with black Frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome