maybe i am the first person to murder their note5?

erictho

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
hey guys.
today i had one of those days where everything goes so very terribly wrong. one event of which included my note5 falling out of my pocket onto a public washroom floor, in a case, face up. i cracked the screen under the glass and now my entire phone is slowly filling up with blue-liquid(?) stuff.
i am glad that i opted into a warranty plan so for $150 i can get a new phone, but ouch. i feel pretty sad over it at the moment. i've only got one more replacement left until they terminate the plan and i am left to my clumsy devices.

have you guys every tragically broken something you've loved far too early on in the relationship?

erictho

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
haha. talk about well deserved salt in the wounds.
i swear i am never trusting my hoody pockets ever again. i will also likely have to invest in a case more heavy duty than my wallet case if i want to be a little more flexible.

RDamon Salvatore

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
My phone with me for three years and last weekend my power hit my phone screen and screen is broke.
So i change one.
I buy a glass protector for my new phone

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Wallet cases are terrible because the flaps always open when they drop... Magnet or not. I just don't trust them, there's better screen protection on a tpu case lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2