Is there a really good visor-mounted bluetooth speakerphone that I can use with my Note5?

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
My car has Bluetooth built-in. However, it doesn't seem to like my new Note5 very much. There's always a lot of static noise and stuff. When I used my other phones(Note 4, iPhone 5S, and even a flip phone), the Bluetooth works perfectly. It's only when I pair my Note5 that I'm having the problem. The dealer couldn't figure out the problem. The service manager and I even took my Note5 and tried it on an identical car in the showroom. Still the same static noise. (but not there if I paired my Note 4) I even went so far as to exchange my Note5 for another one at Verizon. Still the same problem.... so I guess it's some kind of compatibility problem. I'm just going to leave it at that.

So, I want to get a visor-mounted speakerphone. I had a Jabra TOUR for my other car and it worked pretty well with the Note5. It is a couple of years old. I'm wondering if I should get another TOUR($45 on Amazon, which is about the same as what I paid for it 2 years ago), or look for something newer. Any recommendations appreciated! :)

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Motorola Roadster 2 Universal Bluetooth is an excellent choice, and has worked great for me for quite a while.

It is more expensive then the Jabra, so you'll have to decide if it's worth it, but it connects flawlessly to my Note 5 when I enter my car, has long battery life, excellent sound quality... I'm really thrilled with it, and I have had it for over two years now.

Aaramona Ward

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I just replaced my note 3 with a Note 5. I cannot seem to push the button on the roadster and get it to open svoice. It just gets stuck on the lockscreen. Can you explain how you got yours to work?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae