how do I open the blackboard?(the one that starts when the S-Pen is pulled out while screen is off)

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
how do I open the blackboard?(the one that starts when the S-Pen is pulled out while screen is off)

I was on a redeye flight back last night and it was very nice to write stuff on the black background. However, it goes back to the home screen I'm done. The only way to bring the blackboard back was to insert my S-Pen, turn the screen off, and take the S-Pen out again. There's gotta be a way to start it up even if the screen is already on, right? I guess I can start S Memo and change all the background colors to black and the S-pen color to white... but... Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just pull out the spen while the screen is off. It'll automaticall activate.

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

franko515

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site

I was on a redeye flight back last night and it was very nice to write stuff on the black background. However, it goes back to the home screen I'm done. The only way to bring the blackboard back was to insert my S-Pen, turn the screen off, and take the S-Pen out again. There's gotta be a way to start it up even if the screen is already on, right? I guess I can start S Memo and change all the background colors to black and the S-pen color to white... but... Thanks in advance for your help! :)
Once you save the note from the "blackboard" it is no longer black with white writing. It changes the note to white with black writing once saved. There is no way to do what you asked unless as you stated, you change the background to black and the pen to white (I haven't checked but don't know if this is even possible).

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk